Gibbets 2 Gibbets 2

Fun game

I liked it better than the original.
Occasional bug, but other than that good.
@Zacharykk: "hanged" is the right word.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Total Perspective Vortex Anyone?

Seems suspicously like Douglas Adams' Total Perspective Vortex...

Ninja! Full Ninja! Full

N remake

Almost exactly the same as N.
Disliked the look of it, wasn't original ideas and had lost many things that made N great.
Improve the art, make it more original and inventive and you are onto a winner.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Liked it!

I quite liked this game. I enjoyed the level up system, for a while at least, but it did get a little tiring.
I had made a MochiGames account so I could get free stuff (the frag bombs was... pointless), and was tempted to buy a few things (I didn't).
Liked the gameplay, and got through maps on medium on my first try on the game.

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

Unbalanced

Fun game, for a while.
I gave up at Level 15, because I had everything I ever wanted. 5 AA turrets (it says 6! you lied!), 4 guns, 2 missile launchers (all upgraded fully) and me (with as many upgrades as possible, but not the last RoF because it was borked).

Early on, my turrets just made the place look nice (and they weren't very good), and by the end our roles had swapped.

AND THE BAZOOKA TROOPAS GOT THROUGH!
Needs more depth and reason to keep playing.

Frontier Frontier

Great, but a few problems

I loved the game, but as a buccaneer, I got really annoyed at continuously being attacked by other buccaneers. Also, after lots of fleeing from buccaneers to keep my rep low, I lost a bunch of buttons and only got "Autofight" and "Go" during battles. "Go" cancelled the fighting and left me and my enemy in deadlock, moving but not travelling any distance.

Electoral Brawl Demo Electoral Brawl Demo

I know it's a demo... Work on these:

1) The characters. Kinda dodgy drawings. More detail on them, and maybe things like more than their feet moving. Run animations as well as walk, recoil from firing, aiming?
2) With the sniper, if I stood on a platform above Lincoln, I could still shoot him.
3) Controls are too slidy and the jump is overpowered/

As soon as all this are fixed, it could be okay.

squidly responds:

1. Gimme a break, I've only got a mouse...

2. I noticed that too, I don't know why it's like that, and believe me, I've tried to fix it.

3. An overpowered jump? You mean the one for Obama? Well, of course it is, he's got a lot lower health.

Get Off My Lawn Get Off My Lawn

Dammit, why don't they read the sign?

That was great.
Two questions:
1) How on earth does blood not affect my lawn?
2)Why didn't my sprinkler system explode when I ran over it with my Chuck Norris of lawnmowers?

Red Remover Red Remover

AWESOME

That was cool, but in the bonus mode even the "PAUSE/RESET" button was hidden. Make that and the "Checking" icon visible, and also I can't see where the other damned blocks are hidden.
Also, where can I find a translation for that Russian Broadcast and the Morse Code?

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Quit whinging!

The pistol isn't your sole weapon if you don't make a mochigames acc.
I made a free MochiGames acc and didn't give them ANY money and got the Lee Enfield rifle and then unlocked the street (look for the red arrow in your room). That's how you unlock other weapons!